1. Admit your need for God.
2. Realize the reality of death and the promise of eternal life.
3. Change your heart and mind about your future. Turn to God.
4. Know that God loves you and wants a relationship with you.
5. Believe Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave.
6. Invite Jesus Christ to come in and fill your life with His Holy Presence.
A Prayer To Receive Christ
Dear Jesus, I know I have failed and I need your forgiveness. I believe You died on the cross to pay for my failures. You rose again so I can live again. I turn from my past and invite You to come live in my heart. I trust you as my Savior, the forgiver of my failures, and my Lord, the leader of my life. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.
If you prayed this prayer for the first time, or have a special or immediate need please contact us at 716-372-5067
We cordially invite you to join us at the next church activity/service and meet members of your new family...God's family! There is NO NEED to be nervous or shy. We all started at the beginning of our spiritual journeys. Let us help you start yours...together in Christ.